We expect and trust you will absolutely love our products.
You are fully protected with a 100% money-back return plan.
PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY
when orders need only a login and password, you don’t reveal bank details or cards numbers. It’s an added part of protection for your financial information.
Contact us if anything at all seems suspicious so we are able to help you get protected from fraudulent charges coming to your account. We’ll never ask for highly sensitive information to be sent in an email.
Our encryption maintains your online transactions are heavily protected and secured from start to finish.
if there’s problems with a transaction, we’ll place a hold on the money until the issue is solved. We investigate and stay involved every step of the way.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCESS
in cases of misunderstanding or a personal error, we know sometimes there’s problems with an order. It is just part of doing business. When this occurs, buyers may open a dispute with us, or require their credit card issuer carryout a reversal of the charge (a “chargeback”).
In most cases, the easiest way to negotiate a dispute is for sellers and buyers to connect, figure out what happened, and work together to solve it. At these times, usually no holds are put on accounts, and clients are kept happy.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER BUYER PROTECTION?
- Buyers are protected when the following are true:• when an item is not received or does not agree with what is described in the listing.
• A buyer reports that they did not receive an item and demands a return meeting certain conditions
- The product was paid for in a single payment
- The buyer made the purchase on our site via checkout or invoice with one of the following payment methods:
- PayPal credit
- Any of the credit card channels
WHAT’S NOT COVERED UNDER BUYER PROTECTION?
• Buyer’s remorse or any type of reason other than not getting an item or receiving a product that isn’t as described inside the listing
• Items damaged during pick-up or shipping or perhaps not delivered when the purchaser arranges pick-up or delivery of the item (for example, the buyer arranges freight).
• Items shipped to another address following original delivery.
• Custom-made products that aren’t received
• Items that violate our guidelines
• Disputes filed more than one hundred and eighty (180) days after the purchase intended for item not received and significantly not as described orders.
• Unauthorized transaction claims reported more than 60 days after the deal date of the transaction
• Items that were accurately described
WHENEVER A BUYER DOESN’T RECEIVE A PRODUCT
If a buyer doesn’t get an item, the buyer needs to state that they didn’t receive the item by contacting us. The customer should address whatever concern by providing updates on the delivery of the said item, tracking info, or a refund.
If we confirm that there was a failure in delivery, we refund the entire cost of the item and initial shipping via the payment channel.
Generally, the buyer is responsible for taking the item when it arrives. In the event the buyer refuses delivery, their claims will not eligible,
• The buyer can provide, through written proof from the company, that they refused the bundle because it arrived empty or perhaps was damaged in delivery
• The buyer accepted and opened the package simply to determine that it was an empty package.
The buyer is responsible for paying any kind of customs and duty charges for international shipping.
WHEN ITEM DOESN’T MATCH LISTING DESCRIPTION
If a buyer gets an item that doesn’t match listing description, the buyer needs to ask for a return. The buyer must return product in same condition in which item was received.
CONDITIONS THAT MAY NOT REQUIRE RETURN
In some instances, we may not really require that an item become returned. In these situations, we might refund to the buyer, such as if:
• The position of the item was misrepresented.
• It’s dangerous to ship back the product.
• The item becomes worthless in terms of value
On the other hand, with the buyer’s consent, we might give a partial refund to protect differences between how the item was described in the list and the actual item the customer received. When given an incomplete refund, the buyer may not be asked to return the item.
On account that a buyer brings forward a claim that an item is fake, and there are strong indicators the item is counterfeit, we won’t require the buyer to return the product. If buyer agrees to cooperate with us to ensure the appropriate disposal of the item. In many cases, we refund to the buyer the intended for the full cost of the item and original shipping cost.
ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED
• A buyer must initiate the request for return no later than 30 days following the actual (or latest estimated) delivery date.
• The customer must ship the item returning to us within 5 working business days from when the client starts the return. In the event that offering a replacement and the customer has not shipped the original item back within 30 days from the buyer stating the return process, the buyer is charged for the replacement.
• If the customer doesn’t ask for a return within just 30 days of starting a request for a return (or the timelines described if a reimbursement or replacement isn’t received), the request closes instantly
EXTENDED TIMELINES FOR REFUND PROTECTION
In some limited situations, we might extend the period of time in which a purchaser is eligible for refund. This kind of extra time allows us to take into consideration the buyer’s location, national vacations, the delivery service used, nationwide emergency, labor strike or delays due to conditions such as natural disaster, , or perhaps governmental act, or additional circumstances such as fraud.
We reserve the right to fix any kind of processing errors we discover by debiting or crediting the payment method utilized for the incorrect refund or compensation.